Thursday, May 24, 2007

Continuous blessings...

Just like others, I have dreams too. And let me say, I will be fulfilling one of my dreams this year.

I plan to study this year. It's almost impossible to achieve it because of financial and health concerns. It has been six months since my operation. Just had my check-up again, consulted different doctors and had undergone CT scan, and I was advised to do the usual things that I was doing before. Well, I may not be able to do the other things that I was doing before, but it's ok. I feel better now. Just realized that I should not be affected with whatever sicknes that I have. Yah, the blebs still exist in my lungs but it doesn't mean that I would lose hope. Rather I must continue to live and live my life to the fullest. Just leave everything to God and He'll do the rest.That's for sure. With that,I decided to pursue my dream.

Next concern is the financial side. I have savings here but i told myself that it would be better if someone would help me for the tuition. Asking help from my parents would be the last resort.Why?Because we haven't pay my hospital bill. Thus, I don't want to ask any help from them. Like what I have said, just leave everything to Him, He'll do the rest. Now let me share something to you....

* It was night of Holy Thursday during a Bisita Iglesia. We're on the last church, Don Bosco. At the gate, I told myself "Ano kaya Makita ko si Tita Tess..." Tita Tess is a family friend who has been a benefactor of mine. During high school she used to give me allowance in the seminary. And during the second sem of my last year at UST,I lack money for me to enroll. She was the one who paid for it. This was the reason why I was able to enroll. Another thing, she was the one who gave me allowance during the second sem since my family was experiencing financial problems. When I knelt down, I saw on my back that there was Tita Tess. I immediately called her attention. We had a chat and told her what happened to me. Out of nowhere , she opened her wallet and gave me a money. Thank God, I have something for my studies already. Not only that, another benefactor sponsored almost half of the payments for my schooling. She was Tita Daphny. Starting from high school until college, she was the one who pays for my tuition fee. And now,she's helping me again. We just talked over the phone and now she's offering help. By saturday, I will enroll already. And let me say, i have fulfilled my dream,partially.:))

God is really good...!

I know He will always be...!

And I know He will never leave me....!

Thanks so much to the persons who were always so good.

and of course, thanks to HIM!

posted at 2:08 PM | comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


&ABOUT


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deedeehlkt. Make your own badge here.


NAMES:
Ezechiel Belveder and Dianne Fernandez
NICK:
dada, dy, my. mimi,atbp
ISKUL:
University of Santo Tomas
BDAY:
June 1, 2005, Aug 13, Aug 21
FUD:
pizza, pasta and others
DRINK:
anything with no or almost no alcohol!
COLOR:
primarily yellow and red but not exclusive
GAME:
ummm...zek loves basketball, darts, vball and lot of others.
HOBBY:
We love hanging out and having good clean fun
PETS:
Dianne loves dogs, Zekkey loves Turtles

We believe in the goodness of people no matter how mean they are



&ARCHIVES

February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 January 2008

&EXITS

DIANNE'S FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT
ZEKKEY'S FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT
OUR OLD BLOG


OTHER LINKS
WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
link5
FRANCIA ROSERO
DAR GALVAN
BIANCA GOYENECHEA
ODYSSA ABILLE
JUSTIN ABAINZA
ANGELICA ARCEO
KOKX AND NAMRON FAITH AMPOSTA Kultoboys

&PREVIOUSLY

"HAPPY 100 WEEKS!"
30 days until June 1, 2007.2nd year anniversary. C...
I missed writing here!Soon....
kwento..kwento..matagal na ring walang kwento mula...
Salamat at may Araw ng Pasig. Wala kaming pasok ng...
For youFor you I wanna write a poemFor you I wanna...
Joys from last week ( Belated Happy Anniversary)"I...
Pre-employment blues....I (Dianne) will start work...
I always make an attempt to post an entry here. bu...
Zech and I will attend the victory party/election ...


&TAGBOARD



&CREDITS

77words
Addicted Arts
Forgettheflowers
Scully7491
Seishido